ÉGLISE SAINT-ROCH DE PARIS

SIGHT - ARCHITECTURES

296 rue Saint-Honoré, 75001 Paris - Quartier du Palais-Royal, ,

District level recommended in Paris,

Historic Religious Building

The Church of Saint Roch is a late Baroque church in Paris. The first stone was laid by Louis XIV in 1653, accompanied by his mother Anne of Austria.

The church is organized as a series of chapels in succession. During the French Revolution the church was ransacked; a great number of works of art were stolen and destroyed.

The Clicquot organ dates from the middle of the XVIIth century.

Sight - Ranking nr. 13 Best Sights in the district

ÉGLISE SAINT-ROCH DE PARIS

296 rue Saint-Honoré
75001 Paris - Quartier du Palais-Royal,
District: ,

Tel: +33(0)1 42 44 13 20

Location

ÉGLISE SAINT-ROCH DE PARIS, 296 rue Saint-Honoré, 75001 Paris - Quartier du Palais-Royal, District: ,

Selected interests in the location

15 Selected Restaurants

15 Selected Hotels

15 Selected Leisure