CHÂTEAU DE LA NAPOULE

SIGHT - GARDENS & CASTLES

avenue Henry Clews, 06210 Mandelieu-Cannes-Ouest · Mandelieu-la-Napoule, CANNES, France

Local level recommended in Mandelieu-la-Napoule, France

French-English Garden

The castle was constructed in the 14th century by the Countess of Villeneuve. Over the centuries it was rebuilt several times. In the 19th century it was turned into a glass factory. In 1918, it was purchased by two Americans, Henry Clews Jr. and Marie Clews, who restored and moved into the castle, and added additional sections in their own personal style, with sculptures by Henry Clews Jr. The castle is owned by the La Napoule Art Foundation, which was founded in 1951 by Marie Clews, and serves as a cultural centre.

Sight - Ranking nr. 17 Best Sights in the district CANNES

CHÂTEAU DE LA NAPOULE

avenue Henry Clews
06210 Mandelieu-Cannes-Ouest · Mandelieu-la-Napoule,
District: CANNES, France

Tel: +33(0)4 93 49 95 05

Location

CHÂTEAU DE LA NAPOULE, avenue Henry Clews, 06210 Mandelieu-Cannes-Ouest · Mandelieu-la-Napoule, District: CANNES, France

Selected interests in the location

15 Selected Restaurants

15 Selected Hotels

15 Selected Leisure