ORATORIO DEI FILIPPINI

SIGHT - ARCHITECTURES

Piazza della Chiesa Nuova, 00186 Piazza Navona · Parione, CENTRO STORICO, Italy

District level recommended in Rome, Italy

Industrial Building

The Oratory of Saint Phillip Neri is a building located in Rome and erected between 1637 and 1650 by Francesco Borromini.

He belonged to the Congregation of the Oratory, founded by Philip Neri in 1561. The oratory of Filippini is adjacent to the Chiesa Nuova, the mother church of the congregation.

In front of the two sides was a small closed square, now integrated in the Corso Vittorio Emanuele II.

Sight - Ranking nr. 62 Best Sights in the district CENTRO STORICO

ORATORIO DEI FILIPPINI

Piazza della Chiesa Nuova
00186 Piazza Navona · Parione,
District: CENTRO STORICO, Italy

Location

ORATORIO DEI FILIPPINI, Piazza della Chiesa Nuova, 00186 Piazza Navona · Parione, District: CENTRO STORICO, Italy

Selected interests in the location

15 Selected Restaurants

15 Selected Hotels

15 Selected Leisure