CHIESA DELLA SANTISSIMA TRINITÀ DEI PELLEGRINI

SIGHT - ARCHITECTURES

Piazza della Trinità dei Pellegrini, 00186 Campo de' Fiori · Regola, CENTRO STORICO, Italy

District level recommended in Rome, Italy

Historic Religious Building

The Church of Santissima (SS.) Trinità Dei Pellegrini was originally named S.Benedetto in Arenula, and was one of the most ancient Roman churches dedicated to the leader of European monasticism. The Church was given to the Confraternity of Pilgrims by Paul IV in 1558.

It was reconstructed and crowned with the dome in 1603-1616 by Giovan Paolo Maggi, the facade is by F.De Sanctis (1723).

Sight - Ranking nr. 48 Best Sights in the district CENTRO STORICO

CHIESA DELLA SANTISSIMA TRINITÀ DEI PELLEGRINI

Piazza della Trinità dei Pellegrini
00186 Campo de' Fiori · Regola,
District: CENTRO STORICO, Italy

Tel: +39(0)6 686 84 51

Location

CHIESA DELLA SANTISSIMA TRINITÀ DEI PELLEGRINI, Piazza della Trinità dei Pellegrini, 00186 Campo de' Fiori · Regola, District: CENTRO STORICO, Italy

Selected interests in the location

15 Selected Restaurants

15 Selected Hotels

15 Selected Leisure